- Jagsi R, Biga C, Poppas A, Rodgers GP, Walsh MN, White PJ, McKendry C, Sasson J, Schulte PJ, Douglas PS. Work activities and compensation of male and female cardiologists. J Am Coll Cardiol 2015 (epub ahead of print)
- Jagsi R, Griffith KA, Stewart A, Sambuco D, DeCastro R, Ubel P. Gender differences in salary in a recent cohort of early-career physician-researchers. Acad Med 2013;88(11):1689-1699.
- Ash AS, Carr PL, Golstein R, Friedman RH. Compensation and advancement of women in academic medicine: is there equity? Ann Intern Med 2004;141:205-212.
- Baumann MD, Howell LP, Villablanca A. The women in medicine and health science program: an innovative initiative to support female faculty at the University of California Davis School of Medicine. Acad Med 2014;89(11):1462-1466.
- Westring AF, Speck RM, Sammel MD, Scott P, Conant EF, Tuton LW, Abbuhl SB, Grisso JA. Culture matters: the pivotal role of culture for women’s careers in academic medicine. Acad Med 2014;89(4): 658-663.
Archive of Sponsored DOM Grand Rounds
- Epidemic of Physician Burnout: We can Afford to Turn it Around! Mark Linzer, MD, Division Director, General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, April 11, 2017
- Disparities in Precision Medicine. Katrina Armstrong, MD, Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Chair of the Department of Medicine and Physician-in-Chief, Massachusetts General Hospital, April 26, 2016.
- Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease: The Big Cyster. Arlene Chapman, MD, Chief of Section of Nephrology and Director of Clinical Resource Center, University of Chicago Medicine, April 7, 2015.
- A Call to Action: Invest Now to Secure a Healthier Future. Claire Pomeroy, MD, MBS, President of the Albert and Mary Lasker Foundation, April 8, 2014.
- Targeted Therapies in Lung Cancer. Alice Shaw, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Attending Physician, Massachusetts General Hospital, April 2, 2013.
- Advancing Women Faculty… Lessons Learned from a Dedicated Initiative. Elizabeth Travis, PhD, Mattie Allen Fair Professor in Cancer Research, Associate Vice President, Women Faculty Programs at the Univ of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center March 27, 2012.
- Oncofertility: New Insights into Fertility Preservation for Cancer Patients. Teresa K. Woodruff, PhD, Thomas J. Watkins Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology; University Feinberg School of Medicine; Professor of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Cell Biology in the Weinberg College of Arts and Science, March 29, 2011.
- Women’s Health: The Impact on Academic Medicine and Beyond. Paula Johnson, MD, MPH, Executive Director of the Connors Center for Women’s Health and Gender Biology, Chief of the Division of Women’s Health at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA, March 30, 2010.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis as a Segmental Aging Syndrome. Cornelia M. Weyand, MD, PhD, David Lowance Professor of Medicine Director, Lowance Center for Human Immunology and Rheumatology Emory University School of Medicine Atlanta, Georgia, March 31, 2009.
- Transparency, Transformation and Value Creation: Balancing the Need for Quality Improvement with the Call for Value-Driven Healthcare. Carolyn Clancy M.D., Director, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), Department of Health and Human Services, March 4, 2008.
- Toward a Primary Prevention of Breast Cancer. Olofunmilayo Olopade M.D., Professor of Medicine, Section of Hematology/Oncology and Human Genetics, University of Chicago Medical Center, November 14, 2006.
- Inflammation, Atrophy, Gastric Cancer: Connecting the Molecular Dots. Juanita Lynne Merchant, MD, PhD, Professor of Internal Medicine and Integrative and Molecular Physiology, November 15, 2005.
- The Promise and Challenges of HPV Vaccines. Laura Koutsky, MPH, PhD, October 19, 2004.
- Cardiovascular Health in Women: The WHI and Beyond. Lori Mosca, MD, MPH, PhD, February 11, 2003.
- Gender Differences in Medicine: Analyzing Stereotypes and Looking Ahead. Janet Bickel, MA, January 29, 2002.
Career Development Events
- Negotiations Workshop: Hone Your Skills. Linda Ginzel, Clinical Professor of Managerial Psychology, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business. April 1, 2016.
- Women Who Lead: What They Know and How They Do It. Rebecca Sive, Academic Director of Women in Public Leadership Executive Education Program at the Harris School of Public Policy, September 25, 2015.
- Critical Conversations. George Andrews, Associate Dean of Degree Programs, Rice University, Jones Graduate School of Business, January 16, 2015.
- Women Don’t Ask: Personal Fulfillment, Professional Success, and the Power of Negotiation, Sara Laschever, co-author of Women Don’t Ask and Ask For It, September 19, 2014.